The data provided by users when using or requesting the various services offered through the website accessed through the main address www.ibizalgtbi.com, among others, will be processed automatically and entered in the respective file controlled by the Consell Insular d’Eivissa, Avinguda d’Espanya, 49, 07800 Ibiza (Balearic Islands), Spain.
2. When it is necessary to provide personal data to use or request a service, users will guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this regard, it will be the users’ obligation to ensure that the data is updated at all times. CIE reserves the right to delete from its websites, telematic channels and printed material any company that presents clearly false or erroneous information. CIE is not liable for the images published by such companies.
3. By providing personal data to request the services offered through this Website or sending them by any other means, users declare that they fully and unreservedly accept the inclusion of such data in CIE’s files and their automated processing, in the terms stipulated in this document.
4. Users may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the personal data collected and filed. They may exercise these rights by sending a request by email to email@example.com, or by any of the means referred to in Section 38.4 of Act 30/1992, of 26 November, on the Legal System for the Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure.
In any event, the request must be accompanied by a copy of the national identity document, date, signature and address for notification purposes.
5. The data registered may be used for informative and/or promotional purposes on the island of Ibiza, under the powers of the CIE. Therefore, the contact details provided by users may be used to inform them about the tourist information/promotion activities carried out by the CIE and the Ibiza LGTBI promotion platform, in accordance with the interests specified by users. Likewise, business data may be included in printed, digital or other formats published by the CIE, in the exercise of its tourist information powers; they may also be used to compile statistics in relation to the tourist information and/or promotion activity carried out by the aforementioned entities.
6. The email address provided by users during the process of registration or subscription to any service offered by CIE may subsequently be used by CIE and ESP / CAT / ENG.
7. By providing personal data to request the services offered through this Website or sending them by any other means, users accept that the data will be used by the data controller CIE or, failing that, by the company responsible for maintaining the website www.ibizalgtbi.com.
The transfer of data is authorised solely and exclusively to FECOEV – Recinto Ferial de Ibiza, in the exercise of the powers of tourist promotion of the island of Ibiza, attributed by its Bylaws. Users may withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CIE undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about its users, to treat any personal information they may provide with extreme diligence, and to comply at any stage of processing with the obligation to maintain the secrecy of the data provided by users.
9. Likewise, CIE undertakes to adopt at all times the technical and organisational measures legally required to prevent the loss, alteration or unauthorised access of such data, implementing all the technical means and systems at its disposal for this purpose, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they arise from human action or from the physical or natural environment. However, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
CIE reserves the right to modify its policy on the processing and security of personal data at any time, respecting current legislation on data protection at any given time, and providing prior notice to those concerned, either by publication on this page or elsewhere on the Website.